Rules of the win a Pair of Dr Dre beats
Please ensure that you have read and understood the rules of the win a pair of Dr dre beats competition below:
- Competition opens on 16th May 2016 and closes on 31st August 2016
- The promotion is open to all residents of Greater Manchester between the ages of 5-16. The winner will be required to provide proof of ID and age.
- Entrants should enter using the survey link provided. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The winning entrant will be the first entry drawn at random after the closing date. The organiser's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner will be notified within seven days of the close of the promotion by telephone/email.
- The winner will be presented the pair of Dr Dre beats at a time and location to confirmed by the organiser, with an opportunity for a publicity photo.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of the promotion's closing date, the oganiser reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future partnership campaign promotion.
- The organiser excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.